September 11, 2013

Insta What? Life lately....


 Seth and I totally took a spontaneous day trip to the Jelly Belly Factory! We are the only ones I know who decide to "go off" sugar and then take a free tour of the Jelly Belly Factory...otherwise known as sugar heaven... and if you ask me now how the whole sugar fast is going.. I don't want to talk about it... #fail .. I mean what kind of wierdos go get a tour of the best candy known to man and not get samples! Seriously there are standards that must not be broken!

Stretched out my leopard print flats with socks? Why yes I did! Thanks Pinterest for the uber glamorous tip! You all are now super jealous of my wicked awesome style.. cuz nothin says fashionista like socks with shoes.... 

After looking through most of my Instagram photos, the thought occurred to me, wow do I like my beverages... you wouldn't want to ever get thirsty...  Between wine tasting with friends, outfit planning, a concert and trying to keep my plant alive... still going strong ..#crossingmyfingers... I've been kinda busy... so my apologies for the lack of posts...Follow me on Instagram here for more real life excitement! Otherwise more fashion posts coming soon! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment