April 9, 2013

Awesome & Awesomer : Epic skirt & 5 Inch heels....



Shoes- Jessica Simpson via Marshalls (same shoe here)

You know what's awesome?
Expecting a skirt to not be able to zip and miraculously it does...
Realizing that the skirt zipped but can you sit down? seriously questionable...
Doing a photo shoot with crazy wind... you expect it to look like model with a glamorous wind blown look but instead it looks like a dog who sticks its head out the car window...so hot..
Attending a wedding where everyone knows your husband but doesn't know you... annnddd.... I forgot deodorant (tmi?)...  I like to make a good impression..
Nearly avoiding a wardrobe malfunction involving the epic skirt and... that's all I'll say..

You know what's awesomer?
Holding my husband's hand during the ceremony and remembering our day... teary eyed..
Singing with my man to Mumford & Sons in the car... I can seriously rock out to some banjo..
Mimosas.. Getting your drink on before 5:00... Yes!
Being 5 inches taller... nuff said..
My husband's dance moves... epic... 
Ending the day with take out Chinese food and our favorite TV show... Can it get any more awesome?




PS.. if you want to see my #OOTD regarding this post see here...

31 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the outfit! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, ya..the Adele look would be awesome on you! Why didn´t I think of that! Damn...would love to do it for you!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! I wan't a pair!!! ;)

    It would be lovely if we could follow each others blog's! check out my blog: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/ and let me know what you think!

    Love
    Grace X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hun, try the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer! It´s a camouflage cream type concealer..this little puppy makes it all go away! Worth the money!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, so cute! And the shoes are super cute sweetie!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are gorgeous!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this was the nicest post ever! I'm also in love with your heels....
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this was cute! And hilarious! Weddings are a funny thing and quite awkward sometimes but at least you have stories to tell afterwards!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It was a fun day even with all the awkward moments...

      Delete
  9. uhhh, those heels are killer :) I'm in love!


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the heels! too cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Killer shoes!! Love that colour. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute shoes!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thought I was only going to comment on those awesome colored shoes, but you crack me up!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome shoes and great post, you had me laughing! It's all about the little things in life.

    apinhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahha..just read over it again! I have thsoe moments a lot too!! Clumsy non social me :))

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWW those shoes...!!
    Emma xx

    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. SHOES! <33
    Nice blog ;)

    http://nuttylips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete