August 29, 2013

Champagne Thursday...


Yes... completely sums up my week... where days felt like repeated themselves... and yet there is always reason for Champagne....

  • Visited Ikea... enough excitement to put Disneyland to shame....   seriously reason to celebrate....
  • I managed to do push-ups, bench presses & wall squats without puking... it was touch and go there  for a minute but I managed...
  • I put away the laundry... c'mon folks that's a real win!
  • I got a new plant and I've made some very serious promises to not kill it... #houseplantkiller 
  • Tried on "leather" pants at H&M and didn't burst out into laughter.. even thought there was plenty of reason for it...
  • Hit a punching bag like a boss.... Eat your heart out Sylvester Stallone...
  • Snuggled up on the couch with my man watching TV... nothing says romance like Wipeout...
So when the days get a little cray cray and your like will this week ever end? Pop open some champagne because there is always something to celebrate.... even if it is only because it's Thursday....



No comments:

Post a Comment