August 5, 2013

HM Stands for Holy Moly....

H&M Stands for Holy Moly....

H&M Stands for Holy Moly.... by hchdesigns featuring faux leather handbags

I honestly cannot be the only one who is freaking out about the fact that H&M is now offering online shopping in the USA market!!! I mean what's next World Peace or French Fries that make you skinny?? I mean clearly this is cause for celebration...  Since their online shopping has opened up I've spent a fair amount of time browsing and adding to my shopping bag... I do this sometimes it just makes me feel like I can get whatever I want even when the checking account is saying "sure you can spend money or you can pay rent..." Ahh.. decisions, decisions...the adult life is so overrated...
Not only that but can you stand it? It's almost time for fall fashion! This year it's gonna be a lot of earth tones and I'm totally loving all the olive and burgundy showing up! Almost every season I have something that I promise myself I'll purchase.."this is the year I'm going to get faux leather pants or riding boots or both..." I'm a little nervous about the whole leather pants options since I tend to be a little on the curvy side and those tend to be cut for those who are a little on the straight side... but who knows? I'm willing to give it a shot.. Besides who wouldn't want to channel their inner Sandy from Grease or make noise while walking? I know I do.. Between all the amazing options H&M has to offer, not to mention their fabulous taste in bags.. hello! that taupe faux leather bag? Heavenly... My shopping cart is a little bit overflowing...
Now all I gotta do is figure out if I feel like eating for a month or buying a whole new fall wardrobe...  such a tough decision! 

No comments:

Post a Comment