December 16, 2013

What to Wear, Christmas Party: A little red lip...

A little red lip...



In this season on Christmas parties and endless fashion options... try a little red lip!  It's the perfect little pop of red to your look, a little black dress, gold accessories and a gorgeous white coat.. it's the perfect look that says I'm classic, don't underestimate me and I like to party...  This is almost the exact look I wore to a Christmas party this last Saturday night (except the bag & different white coat and earrings).. to where I had sincere plans and aspirations to get documented in an outfit post..rolling my eyes.. however, I did not get ready in time to catch the daylight... When did I become so high maintenance?


Holy green eyes batman...thanks Instagram for saving the day like you always do...

Here's my tip for wearing a bold lip color, if your doing a bold lip do a simple eye... You don't want your face competing for attention... bold lip = subdued eyes... want to make your eyes pop? Do a nude lip with a slight gloss....Normally I'm an eye girl and lips are usually very basic, but my look by itself wasn't super glam so to step it up I did a nice bold red lip... I'm wearing True Red- L'Oreal Colour Riche... Gorgeous color and great if your like me with fair skin and red tones in your hair... This Christmas don't be afraid to go bold... pair with classic pieces such as black, white & gold and believe me you won't be sorry... you might even get stuck under some mistletoe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment