May 29, 2014

Insta What? Life Lately..

May, wowza.. you've been a trip...between busy schedules, my sister's film festival and holidays... it's been a roller coaster of a month.. May always seems to be that for us and every year we are like "wow, life is crazy"...  Here's a bit on what's been happening on the good ol Instagram....


  • Capturing the moment when my hair, makeup and chins are all in the right place... #selfie
  • Husband smuggled Jelly Bellies out of his office for me... #reallove
  • That's my gorgeous sister on the big screen, yeah she's a pretty big deal... she's also a director in which she entered a short film she made for a school project and it won both of the two awards given! Gosh, I am one proud sis... 
  • It wouldn't be summer without a date with Aloe Vera.. we've been good friends since like forever... #redheadproblems #sunburned
  • Baseball! Go A's!
  • Oprah is now on the sleeves at Starbucks? Who knew...
  • My gorgeous sister and I perfecting our duck face... slam dunk if you ask me...
  • Nails!
  • Us at the film festival.. it was like grownup prom... 
  • My girls at the film festival, we have too much fun... #spicy 
  • The camera loves me... #tbt
  • Practicing my surprised face... how'd I do?
Feel free to follow along on the fun on IG @hopeceleste ... Cheers and happy selfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment