May 5, 2014

Taking Stock

This was inspired by Sydney of  The Daybook Blog... which she did inspired by Pip's blog and since imitation is the most sincere form of flattery I thought I'd give it a go... 
Making: A mess of my semi clean apartment... coming home from a weekend away means living out of a suitcase for a few more days than necessary... 
Cooking: Not as good as my husband, honestly.. he floors me with his cooking skills...
Drinking: Chamomile Tea... trying to limit the stress in my life... 
Reading: Currently nothing.. gasp! But I'm gonna be in a few days... gonna do a little Amazon Prime shopping... Heavenly!
Wanting: More sleep... after having company & then a weekend of a film festival I'm all tuckered out!
Looking: At my desk... it's a mess... 
Playing: You Make Me Brave album... it's on repeat... 
Wasting: Money on laundry... I don't want to talk about it...
Wishing: for a beach vacation with my amazing husband... that and a new purse..
Enjoying: My Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub... yay for great skin!
Waiting: for my sugar craving to disappear... 
Liking: My freckles... and NYC Lipstick for $.99
Wondering: What's on Tv tonight...
Loving:  How my husband makes songs out of practically anything... 
Hoping: That I've finally solved my #houseplantkiller ways...  4 still ALIVE!!!
Marveling: At how fast the years are going by... We are in MAY ya'll!!! What the what??
Needing: A snazzy new office chair, you know that kind that says "I'm the boss"..
Smelling: Chicken soup on my desk...it's all gone.. :(
Wearing: White denim & stripes... aka my uniform...
Following: The Grumpy Cat on Instagram... life is now complete..
Noticing: That I probably need to give up sugar... again, I don't want to talk about it... 
Knowing: That everything happens in it's perfect timing... 
Thinking: about Peace... and chocolate cake... not to be confused with a piece of chocolate cake.. which now I'm thinking about...  
Feeling: tired, happy, loved & tired...
Bookmarking: YouTube tutorials on winged eyeliner & false lashes.. cuz ya know it's important...
Opening: up my overnight bag searching for clean clothes...
Giggling: At my husband.. gosh he makes me laugh... 
Feeling: So grateful... 

No comments:

Post a Comment