July 28, 2014

Taking Stock... 2..



Making : Take out orders... empty fridge, too busy to shop... (guilty face)
Cooking : Gluten free pasta, because boiling water is the extent of my cooking these days.
Drinking : Decaf coffee.. because I'm maxed on the good ol' caffeine intake...
Reading: Culture Of Honor, really good however I've been in the same chapter for a month now.
Wanting: Red suede heels.. like these....
Looking: For an large chair that is Mid Century Modern.. that is no more than $100.. might as well be a purple unicorn...
Playing: The Ember Days, on my Spotify Radio station....
Wasting: The cold coffee in my mug that I apparently don't drink fast enough, it's like the coffee mocking me...
Sewing: Nothing... I pretty much leave that for my mom...
Wishing: For another vacation... because it just wasn't long enough.
Enjoying: A hot cup of decaf... ooh la la...
Waiting: For the two boxes we shipped from Montana, since we were over the weight limit for baggage... figures I would send ALL of my shorts in the boxes when it's 90 at home... 
Liking: Fresh squeezed lemon on pesto.. Glorious! 
Wondering: If I can get laundry done tonight... crossing my fingers..
Loving: Sunday afternoon naps and Pomegranate Izze... hmm... yum!
Hoping: That this week goes fast..
Marveling: How the sky in Montana really seems bigger... #bigskycountry 
Needing: To go grocery shopping.. like bad..
Smelling: Nothing right at the moment, but heaven help me when I smell a doughnut.
Wearing: Work uniform, jeans & ponytail...I kinda look like a zookeeper.. (not a zookeeper)
Following: Against All Grain.. Danielle is a total inspiration, especially since her latest few posts...
Noticing: That my jeans fit better!! Woohoo!
Knowing: That every thing happens in the right time... and patience isn't for sissies... 
Thinking: That I might need to go to Ikea soon.. aka.. my magic kingdom..
Feeling: Like I need to go grain free.. and spend my future children's inheritance at Whole Foods.
Bookmarking: This place in Tulum Mexico... been dying to go there for years now... 
Opening: EmergenC packets for my poor sick husband who came back from vacation with a cold.
Giggling: At the Kombucha conversation I had with my team yesterday morning..  
Feeling:  Like I can do this... I know I can do this... 

No comments:

Post a Comment