June 12, 2013

Feel the Burn: Week 2...






It's a weird feeling "planning" to post pictures fully knowing they wont be very flattering... however I'm completely inspired by seeing change and I knew I needed a "before" picture along with my measurements if I was going to see progress... a little "visual aid".... 

I'm up to 15 on push-ups (the girly kind)... And I definitely used wine as a reward for getting through lunges... don't judge me..I officially hate jumping jacks and I've created the best workout mix on Spotify ....  I've only wanted to puke like a couple of times and I've found out that I've got muscles in my neck that I didn't know about... Apparently I'm better at Yoga than my husband.... score.. and I still can't seem to get through the crunches without grunting like a women's tennis player... Dictionary.com calls it...." to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog... "

Well there you have it... time to get to my goals...
 In the next 7 months, (which would bring me to my 32'nd birthday).... I would like to.... 

-Weigh a muscular 115-125lbs (not sure how much I'll weigh with muscle since this will  be a first for me) 
-Fit back into my wedding dress...
-Living a consistent healthy lifestyle with exercise as my daily routine...
-Beat my sister arm wrestling.... Charity you're going down!


Each week I'll post an update and each month I'll take new measurements... so you and I can see my progress... gotta feel like a winner! Thanks for all the amazing support I couldn't do this with you! 
Feel free to email hhdesignsblog@gmail.com or comment with any questions!





No comments:

Post a Comment