June 11, 2013

Look Good... Feel Good...

Look Good... Feel Good...





I have to admit... one of the things that does excite me about working out and getting in shape is getting cute workout clothes... Yes, the husband's shirt is comfortable but... it doesn't help the slim down look... baggy = big... fitted=slim....Win!

I'm a firm believer in dressing like how you want to feel... so I've been working out for like a week now... and the first two days I wore my drabby old yoga pants (that are a little small) and a t shirt that belongs to my husband... yes, I was comfortable but I didn't feel like I looked good.. and this is all about how we feel right? I mean how the heck am I going to be motivated if I feel defeated even before I start? Lame.... so... I got me some new workout leggings, put on a tank top and just like that, I felt like I looked better! The magic of having something fit...  That's all it took... I believe we should feel like a success now, so then we can continue on and start looking like we feel... Every now and again we need to give ourselves a head start... and for me that was workout leggings from Marshalls... Oh the little things...not to mention a snazzy new water bottle that doesn't leak... no one needs a puddle in their purse... 

Marshalls is a fantastic place to get great quality active wear for pennies! I scored my wicked awesome leggings there and I can't wait to go back to pick up more goodies! Shopping motivates me... shocker.. What motivates you?

Stay tuned tomorrow for me weekly update... and my stats... Thanks for reading and all the lovely support I couldn't do this without you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment