March 25, 2014

Champagne Thursday!!! On Tuesday...

photo source... French By Design Blog.

I realize it's been like a hundred years since I've blogged.. so sorry.. honestly real life doesn't understand that I've needed to get a blog post up for like ever... if "real life" was a friend.. I'd stop taking her calls instantly, she's so needy.... In other news.. I felt like it was HIGH TIME for a Champagne Thursday post! Yes, I know it's not Thursday... and no I do not care.. Thursday may come twice this week but it's the price I'm willing to pay...

  •  Got to style my friend Trish who's made an amazing journey overcoming health issues and an eating disorder. Where she is now healthy, with a fantastic body image and that girl has muscles I only dream of..... It's a great day when I'm picking out styles that says, "here lets show off those muscles!" She is such an inspiration... See the Pinterest/inspiration board here of what I chose for Trish...
  • Someone left homemade/still warm chocolate chip cookies on our doorstep addressed to us and note saying..."you guys are amazing"... gosh... no, THAT was amazing... I may or may not have had cookies for breakfast the next day... I regret NOTHING!!!
  • Ordered these amazing sandals! Can you say excuse for a pedicure? I'm basically checking the tracking number like I'm obsessed, which I totally am...
  • Found this amazing Wet 'n' Wild eye shadow at Walmart.. I'm in love... nothing like headed to the store for more toilet paper and walking out with things that wasn't on the list... 
  • Had a fantastic brunch with a local stylist, Style By Malia here in Sonoma County... I tell ya, good things happen over Eggs Benedict & coffee...
  • I have managed to keep 5 houseplants alive!!! Yup you heard me.. ALIVE... I feel so grownup... now if I could just manage to keep up the with house... baby steps... 


Cheers to all the tiny victories, special moments, somewhat mundane things and amazingly HUGE things.. Because honestly, there is always something to celebrate... even if it is just finding the best $3 eye shadow at Walmart...

No comments:

Post a Comment