July 9, 2013

My SheInside Wishlist...

My SheInside Wishlist...




So... you probably noticed my tiny little posting hiccup... of posting a dress without saying anything? Yeah... apparently I wasn't paying attention when I was saving it to my Polyvore profile and posted a dress twice! Rolling my eyes at myself...

 A couple of weeks ago Becky over at Cella Jane (great fashion blog btw) did a SheInside wishlist/must haves and completely inspired me since I've been drooling at the website for like ages now....
 Well folks... here it is, my hopes and dreams of all things fashion and style... what I've been eyeing lately on Sheinside... if you aren't aware of this shopping site and their fabulous style then boy are you in for a treat! And... I'm sorry because once you've seen it you cant go back. it's another fabulous online shopping experience that sucks you in and you are mesmerized by all the yummy finds... kinda like Target in that regard...

Lately for summer, I'm loving all sorts of tribal prints and slightly Boho looks without going completely bohemian... That dress is one of my favorites and honestly I'm thinking it might need to find it's home in my closet...  Also, isn't that yellow blazer amazing? Like hello, "I need you in my life" amazing... gosh, the July fashion budget doesn't have a chance thank God for their free worldwide shipping and fabulous prices... Wowza... this is going to be trouble I can feel it..




No comments:

Post a Comment