July 17, 2013

Road Trip Baby!!

Road Trip Baby!!

Road Trip Baby!! by hchdesigns featuring bracelet watches


Oh yeah it's vacation time.. and we are headed on "little" road trip to Montana to celebrate my parents 50th Anniversary... it's going to be an awesome 10 day getaway (4 days of travel).
I seriously can't wait... I've got 6 siblings and 5 of them will be there.. Which is super rare! So much fun to be had.. there will be days & nights full of laughter, wine and Princess Bride quotes..
It will take us two days driving to get there and honestly, I'm super excited for our first major road trip.. We will be making stops in Oregon and Washington and to which I am completely thrilled about so now I can cross those states off my "haven't been to yet" list..  With at least 16 hours in the car, I'm going to be prepared for at least two of them! A couple of magazines, munchies and sparkling water, I'll be good to go!   I'll wear comfortable clothes that is easy to sit in for a while and shoes that are easy to slip on and that help bring it all together...  When traveling it's totally fine to dress comfy and casual but always do your normal makeup and hair routine, that will help you feel that you look your best!
I usually pack everything and the kitchen sink in a nice big bag.. aka Mary Poppins Bag... because you never know when you could need a change of accessories or a floor lamp.. one can never be too prepared.
I plan on taking lots of pictures and spamming all of you on your Instagram feed...Follow here @hopeceleste if you aren't already! And I'll see ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment