January 22, 2014

Awesome & Awesomer....








Photos by the amazing Sarah Marcella Photography

Top: HM all gone (love this one!)
Leggings: HM sold out (love these!)
Chucks: Converse 
Awesome: 
-Finding the perfect duplex to rent.. it's spacious,clean, safe, perfect monthly rent... only to realize it's for an active senior community... why must we let a little thing like age get in the way! I wish I could say that it was the first time that happened... 
- While on the way to work discovering that your jeans that you thought were clean, were in fact sporting food that had spilled on to it from the other day... how long has that been there? I do my laundry... swearsies...
- Myself slipping like Bambi on black ice and I landed on my thumb/wrist area... while I didn't sprain anything my right thumb was complaining the entire time saying "you don't appreciate me enough so now you are going to pay"... good luck holding a coffee mug or tying your shoes... I was controlled by my thumb for days... 
- Realizing that this practically this entire outfit was purchased at H&M.... I might have a problem...
- Google+ comments deciding to throw a fit and not show up on the blog at all randomly... "Hey you Google+ comments? Yeah we are breaking up"... #bloggerproblems 

Awesomer:
-Discovering Amazon Prime... where has this been all my life..
- Sephora's return policy... nuff said..
- Sephora in general...
- My husband in a suit everyday... wowza....
- This picture....
- Being surprised with a day trip to Chico for my birthday.. my husband arranged everything and even had sister and brother in-law there to meet us! I was an amazing day...
- Our best friends having their first child.. gosh... life is too sweet... holy moly...
-Seeing my husband hold that sweet new baby...#babyfever... swoon...

27 comments:

  1. Awww this post is amazing. The lighting in your photos makes me green with envy. Seriously, GORGEOUS. And agreed about Amazon Prime. What did humans do before 2-day shipping? Great post Hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sephora's return policy is indeed awesome.

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pairing of leather leggings and converse. Such a cute look!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this look on you! The leggings are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous dear, I love this look!! I want a pair of white converse so bad:))

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh get them!! You will not regret it! Thanks Jenny!

      Delete
  6. I love these pictures and this outfit on you! You look amazing and completely in your element!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Grace.. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  7. aww..so many great moments..you look so happy in the photos! And yes, Sephora - most awesome!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfit and cool pics :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-boy-and-his-green-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, well I did figure it out before actually seeing the apartment in person... but honestly it's happened to me multiple times!! Thanks Marlen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both looked great holding Miss Hayley!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos! so cute! love the beanie

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo love your pants! I weirdly have been having the same problem with my jeans lately, every time I look down there's food or something on them. Boo, laundry!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your leggings and beanie, this is such a cute look!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute blog! I love your outfits! :D
    You have a new follower! Hope you can follow me back as well! :D
    http://www.jiovevewen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great, positive post, the same as your beautiful smile which injects energy and a good mood. It's a gift to look around and be happy from what you see and get. Thanks for inspiring and making me smile;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet of you to say that! Thank you!

      Delete