September 9, 2012

H.H. Designs, thoughts on style, love & fun.


Fashion, interior design, style, photography ... Those are just a few of my favorite things. No, don't worry I am not about to burst into song. Its just hard to describe ALL of the things you love/passionate about when asked. I think that's why the idea of a "blog" is so alluring.  A place where all interesting things, that might catch your eye, or you just adore and you need to share with your world.


First off a little bit about me..... since I am still learning how to do this blog thing and can't seem to find the box to fill out the "about me" section...  (my poor husband, I can get a little stressed out).... but I digress.

                                                          Photo credit. www.michaelaphoto.com

Ahem... me. Hope Howland (H.H.) I am married to the love of my life, Seth and we live (currently) in beautiful Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa, CA.  I originally hail from Syracuse, NY (nothing like NYC), and I've lived and traveled to many different places.  I think I figured out once that I've changed mailing addresses 10 times in 11 years, I am a professional at moving! I'm kinda obsessed with purses, scarves & shoes! (who isn't?) I will lay in bed even though I am already awake just to figure out what I am going to wear that day.  My favorite color is red,  the way to my heart is through Jelly Bellies, I've been known to bust a crazy move on the dance floor at a few weddings. I can't cook chicken (unless you like it extra dry) and I love Jesus, with all my heart.

I just love traveling, food, fashion & interior design. Just a few of the things you can expect to see on this blog. I believe that greatness is in everyone, that we give honor to the Artist when we admire the painting for what it is, beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment