September 10, 2012

Little sister...


A couple of weekends ago my sister Charity and her mother in-law Trina came to visit me & Seth! It was wonderful, nothing like catching up over coffee, sharing makeup and fashion finds... talking so fast just because we are so excited to see each other (not to mention possibly waking the neighbors with squeals of excitement)... I am truly a blessed woman, my sister Charity is just wonderful, we are now living closer than we have in 3 years! (she and her husband are now living in Redding, CA)


what a ham!



like a kid in a candy store...

Charity & Trina were only here for a weekend and so we showed them around, we went wine tasting, took a drive around Alexandre Valley and laughed a lot... when it was over and she had left, I felt so thankful to have the time to reconnect and remember that because of so many reasons I am the luckiest woman in the world, one of them being my amazing little sister Charity.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it really WAS an incredible weekend... just what the doc ordered... can't wait for more time with you!

    ReplyDelete