May 6, 2013

Insta What? & Five to Ten Things....

my makeup, selfie,  Dutch Bros... heaven, wedding day of my friends
Selfie aka..good hair day, lunch, Hot Tameles, where I work....
My husband doing the duck face, going for a walk, The Bucks, Our besties..

Five, six or ten things you don't know about me... mostly all of them embarrassing....
  • I'm only 5'1... that's wicked short for everyone that doesn't know... and I need help reaching things at the back of my top cupboards... It looks a little pathetic...
  • When I was 17, I wrote, directed and starred in the lead role of Anne of Green Gables play... SUPER embarrassing now but at the time I was a rock star... and yes I can quote the movie in my sleep.
  • I like to sing...my neighbors are quite aware of this fact...cleaning the bathroom and Mariah Carey go so well together...
  • I pretty much hate going to the fitting room when shopping... if I can avoid it I will... Who can blame me when the lighting in there makes you look like you've got 5 chins instead of 2? Old Navy I'm looking at you.
  • One time in my life I walked into a red pole at Walmart while I was waiving at a guy, everyone at the entrance noticed including the guy...the pole was just as tall as me.
  • Sometimes when I can't remember how to spell some something I spell it incorrect on purpose so the "spell check" will show me the correct version... lazy? maybe.
  • My favorite candy is Hot Tamales... they make me happy.
  • I've got a slight addiction to sparkling water.. Ahh... Pellegrino... Perrier....Trader Joe's...
  • I don't like to get out of bed in the morning until I know what I'm going to wear... it's a great mix of style and procrastination.
  • Favorite movie... Fools Gold... I never get tired of it.. 
The rest of me will remain a mystery...  




No comments:

Post a Comment