May 18, 2013

White Denim & Fried Chicken....









Top-Old Navy (similar)
Jeans- Old Navy
Heels -BCBGirls via Marshalls
Sunglasses- HM

Is there nothing more magical than white denim and leopard print... it's like combining two epic neutrals for one spectacular finish....  I read somewhere that wearing white creates an emotional response of feeling alert and alive..  Well I'm not sure about that unless of course we are talking about that I'm extremely alert to all the potential coffee spills and stains... It's a gift I have a real gift... however I would like to thank Clorox bleach and Shout pre-wash for making my white denim dreams come true!

I put together this little ensemble for ya'll... and of course a little Friday night date to KFC... yeah, that was a low moment... however I do not regret it... I had been craving fried chicken all and day and the only way to get some was (other than making it myself which we all knew was not going to happen).. yup KFC...  Seth was like, "are we going in?" to which I responded "OH NO...we are using the drive through"...  I'm not sure how this whole running to KFC got out of control but it felt like we were cheating on our healthy lifestyle just a bit... Only we would start juicing and go to KFC in the same week! Uhhh... I judge myself...  I must say... it was delicious.... and I don't regret it... well maybe a little... I wanted to feel young a free and how I do that is going through the KFC drive through... 

So enough about our poor decisions... and back to fashion... If you don't  own any white denim... put down the coffee.. close the computer and run, don't walk to your closest Old Navy...   Tons of choices in white denim and they are on sale! The jeans I got are in the Flirt line and for a girl with some curve it's heaven sent.. with a little stretch to help the fit.. I paired it with a silky leopard print top... I wish I could say this is still available but it's from a couple of seasons ago... however a leopard print top, shoes or clutch is the perfect pop to any outfit.. I feel that leopard print can easily fit into the classic "must haves" for any closet... I put on a pair of black pointy stilettos (because they make me feel powerful)... and I was ready for my night with a bucket of fried chicken! Because that's how I roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment