May 21, 2013

Oh Pinterest ...I really like you...





Don't you think that whoever created Pinterest probably thought that chocolate covered pretzels were divine and that puppies make the world a better place... And that breakfast in bed heavenly .. I'm pretty sure that that they should be my friend, we would get along smashingly! Pinterest is probably hands down one of the funnest ways I waste time.. ;) Not to mention they just installed this new thing that alerts you when your about to Pin the same thing twice! Mind blown...

I find the most incredible recipes for food right around lunch time when my coffee and yogurt have sufficiently
worn off and I need a pinata cake like pronto..  Or some fabulous inspiration to my wardrobe (wouldn't be amazing if it actually ended up in my closet?) I would die! I mean how rockin is that leopard print clutch?? gosh..I pretty fairly certain I live out some form of dream while I'm pinning away! I want to travel? Done.. Pinned the Eiffel Tower.... I want to have kids someday? Done, pinned that ridiculously cute picture of a baby with puppies.. Want to cook amazing tasty food? Done.. Pinned that hazelnut crepe recipe.. I mean the options are really endless!.If you would like to see more of what I'm pinning over on the ol Pinterest account... who doesn't? ...click here

No comments:

Post a Comment