October 21, 2013

Did You Know?


Things you might not know about me...

  • I'm a natural redhead.. although some people confuse my hair color for blond in certain lighting... nope au natural ginger!
  • My signature scent is Bright Crystal by Versace.... I love it! Been wearing it for almost 5 years!
  • My laugh is kinda loud and my sense of humor is totally slapstick... cue Funniest Home Videos!
  • I LOVE Jennifer Garner and Alias is still one of my favorite TV shows..I don't care what anyone says, that show is killer! Haters gonna hate...
  • My go to Starbucks drinks... AM- Half/Caff coffee with cream & sugar and a sprinkle of Cinnamon... PM- Decaf Vanilla Cappuccino.
  • I've moved something like 9 times in the last 13 years..yeah that's an insane amount of moving... 3 times of those was across the country... I'm an expert at packing boxes...
  • My Icons: Celine Dion... girl can sing! Rachel Zoe stylist skills & Audrey Hepburn... ever the class act.... If I ever would get the chance to meet Celine or Rachel I would probably geek out in the most unflattering 13 year old girl way...
  • Getting my drink on:  sparkling water on a regular occasion & Cabernet!
  • I've got an accent... it's a mix of NY & a Chicago/ Wisconsin sound... think Minnesota "don't ya know" ever so slightly... with a little Boston "wicked" mixed in.. Wicked awesome....
  • I adore giving gifts...seriously it's a problem... I actually have to wait til pretty close to Christmas to shop for Seth so I don't give in and give his present early! 
  • I'm an expert on over cooking chicken! It's my specialty... 
  • I adore white orchids.. however I've yet to figure out how to keep them alive... again another specialty of mine... 
  • I dream of the day when I get to rock my children to sleep and I sit front row at fashion week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment