December 11, 2012

A Win..Win Situation...







Turtleneck-Gap
Vest-Target old (similar here)
Jeans- HM
Boots- "G for Guess" via Macy's (similar here)
Scarf-Gift 
Watch- Gift (similar here)
Sunglasses- Ross (similar here)

You know you love something when you "conveniently" find ways to incorporate it in to your daily outfit...aah.. so guilty of that one... and I love my new black turtleneck... it's so classic, so Audrey Hepburn, who I  totally love... and it's black! And ladies, we all know how we feel about that... can we say slimming? Hallelujah! A black turtleneck one of those classic/versatile items,  dress it up with black tapered ankle jeans and leopard print flats or pair with blue jeans and puffer vest and infinity scarf and brown boots... Yes, black & brown is totally OK.. in fact one of my favorite combos!  Any time you can pick up an item that does more than one job, that my friend is a win/win situation!

P.S
I found this sweater at Gap.. on Black Friday for a steal!  I vote for Black Friday being everyday.. Who's with me??  

4 comments:

  1. I also vote for Cyber Monday :)

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I loveeee the green vest, so cute! :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Love the blue and green mix!
    If you want, let's follow each other on Bloglovin. Let me know when you followed me and I will follow right back ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete