December 29, 2012

Layers & Murphy's Law...






Flannel Shirt- Old Navy (similar here)
Vest- Target (old)
Shoes- G by Guess (similar here)
Scarf- Forever 21 (old)
Sunglasses - Cotton On
Purse- Marshalls (gift)

My "after Christmas shopping" outfit... I was ready, prepaid with a ridiculous amount of layers, shoes that take forever to put on and take off along with awesome hair... at least I had that going for me... I can't tell you how many times I thought today, "do I really want this?" "do I really want to deal with all the layers in the fitting room?" I mean really, it's a legitimate question... not to mention the horrible lighting in there, it's almost enough to make you swear off sugar or something... almost... or maybe just swear.. just kidding... sorta...

I adore the layered look and right now I am loving plaid flannel, it's warm and cozy and awesome! 
This is one of my favorite new shirts thanks to my super great hubby... Thanks babe! Paired with a puffer vest and classic jewelry you can't go wrong! However I don't recommend this for when you plan on visiting the fitting room like a dozen times! 

In my excursion today I experienced Murphy's Law in shopping,  you go out planning to find something amazing for yourself and you don't... and then somehow when your strictly looking for someone else, you find everything that would make your closet complete! Oh the agony... I know I cannot be the only one that this happens to? 

In my moments of shopping frustration I've decided that I'll settle for online shopping! At least that way I don't have to deal with the fitting room!

5 comments:

  1. Great colors Hope!

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look fab!:) You have inspiring blog too!

    Hugs from Finland,

    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete