December 17, 2012

All that glitters is gold...

All that glitters is gold...

All that glitters is gold... by hopehowland featuring a lace dress

Seems like every time I plan on doing some "serious" Christmas shopping, I will always find something that is perfect for... me... Story of my life... Lately, more like always... I've been loving me some gold... it's everywhere! I've especially been inspired lately of all the wonderful things that Target is doing these days! I love Target it's the best place to go to for paper towels an walk out with a whole cart full of things you never knew you always wanted... Much like Ikea and Costco in that regard... Gloriously dangerous! Here are some fancy schmancy items that would make an amazing gift for the fashionista friend....

  1. Robert Rodriguez Dress       

  2. Mossimo® Crocodile Flap Clutch - Gold
  3. Altuzarra Shaker 

  4. Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses - Set of 4  
  5. Threshold™ Stoneware Decal Mugs with Gold Zig Zags Set of 4 - White 
  6. V-Neck Metallic Tank 
  7. Altuzarra Tray 
  8. Gold Greek Print Enamel Bracelet 
  9. Cubic Zirconia Stud Earings 
  10. Sonia Kashuk® Gilded Cage Holiday Brush Set - 6 pc
  11. Lux Case for iPhone®5

  12. Black/Gold Chandelier Stone Oval Earring
I know I made this list... but I think its awesome! If I do say so myself...  If you are on the hunt for a great gift for that bestie.... make sure to check out some of these awesome finds... or just buy it for yourself! I know I would...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I would love to! Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin or GFC...
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift ideas!
    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Thank you!
      Hope
      hchdesigns.blogspot.com

      Delete