December 19, 2012

Cozy Days...

Cozy Days...

Cozy Days... by hopehowland featuring printed shirts


Well, nothing quite says glamour & gorgeous like a box of tissues, Airborne & nasal decongestant.... That's right folks, it's 5 days till Christmas and I am furiously trying to get rid of a cold...  Getting sick is never convenient but this is just plain old ridiculous! 

In moments like this what is a fashionista girl with a cold to do? Live in comfy clothes of course! Which usually means "borrowing/stealing" my husband's socks... so darn comfortable...  Most of us, if we are being honest our "couch" clothes are not something that should ever see the light of day. A well loved pair of leggings, means... saggy butt... there I said it.. so beyond comfortable but it looks like you could use it for a parachute. Not my best moment, but it's the first thing we reach for when your in for the evening... woah, sexy... 

Here is my suggestion, let's improve that department! My closet gets quite a bit of attention of improving and staying current, why not the essentials? Genius! Here are my "must have" basics... for a day just like today...
  • Comfy T-shirt, I prefer V-Neck but your own preference is fine, I like white because even if I get something on it I can bleach the heck out of it....
  • Cute Sweatshirt pullover, it needs to be cute... a few varieties is always good... like this one
  • Leggings, or Yoga pants... NO sweatpants... I know their like "live in" comfortable but they do nothing but make us look frumpy... so no.. no .. no sweats...
  • Moccasins! adorable... funtions kinda like a slipper, and you don't get that whole "I'm, too lazy to wear real shoes" look... ahem, Uggs...  buy the moccasins here.


Lastly, style this look by keeping your makeup fresh and simple.. a top knot bun would look smashing and paired with your favorite reading glasses... your look for being cozy is assembled!
Now if you need me, I'll be sitting on the couch sipping tea and waiting to take my next round of meds...  Cheers everyone! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment