December 7, 2012

Casual Friday...




Jacket- Gap..  from like a 100 years ago ( similar here)
Scarf-Forever 21 (similar here)
Leggings- Walmart
Shoes- Converse ( Chucks)


 Sometimes I find it hard to manage "life" if you will.... run to work, then run home and then on to laundry (the bane of my existence) and then groceries... and Christmas shopping, and then... you get the idea...and I don't even have kids! Shout out to all you mamas out there, you seriously do not get paid enough.  
I really do pride myself on continuing on, in a fashion or styled way, even when it seems like the to-do list grows by the minute...and helping me with that is my favorite pair...(my only pair) of Chucks.  I can put these bad boys on and feel awesome going to Walmart to pick up more shampoo because that's the type of awesome nightlife I got going on...whatever your day/night turns out to be, it's ok to be real, ... and today was a HUGE success because my house is clean and if I look semi cute cleaning and going to Walmart (because that's the goal, looking cute for Walmart), then score 1 for the home team! How is this possible you ask? Well, let me tell you...
Pair your trusty leggings with a white T, denim jacket and cozy scarf, accessorize with a menswear watch and statement earrings and boom! You have an outfit made in domestic heaven! 
Ahh.. bliss... if you need me, I'll be the girl looking fab in the shampoo aisle...




3 comments:

  1. Excellent outfit! Perfect for running around town. Love it!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope,
    Thank you for running with your dream! I'm inspired by your posts...I love the way fashion brings out your natural beautiful self!
    Running with you,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Christina!! you are so encouraging!
      Hope

      Delete