January 2, 2013

2013... Goals, Dreams & Aspirations!


Last week I submitted a project for IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) to make a Pinterest board that speaks of your goals, dreams and aspirations for 2013... "Putting the New, in New Year" IFB Project #77

 I am very excited that they selected my board to be number 5 in their top 10, see them all here! ! This is my first time being selected in IFB Project Round Up and I am extremely honored... commence little dance party in my office..
If you would like to see my goals, dreams and aspirations for 2013 check it out here
I am excited to see what this next year will bring... Thanks to all my wonderful readers... this year is going to be the best yet! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. HOpe you will have a great new year.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love your board as well, I'm following you on Pinterest now :P

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2013!!! I love your board, thanks for sharing :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete