January 27, 2013

My world in Hi-Def....


So very hipster of me...

this is when I'm thinking... please don't let my glasses fall off my face into the creek...





This moment brought to you by... "can you get a picture of my shoes? Oh, please don't drop the camera in the creek"...

Work it... work it... the camera loves you...

posing is hard work.... 
Top- JCP 
Pants- Marshalls
Shoes- Old Navy (old) another great option here
Glasses- Bon Look 

There is something about getting new glasses... Not to mention being able to see... It's a mixture of feeling like the smart kid in the glass and pretending to be hipster... Which I am not fooling anyone...  These glasses are from the fabulous BonLook which I am completely sold on buying glasses online! The complete pair was only $99 and free shipping for orders over $99! Glory! .. If you remember I was debating between the tortoise & the black... well I chose the black and I love them! See that post here... fyi, nothing perks your confidence like getting honked at by drivers passing by... I think they were stunned by my awesomeness... 


Also I've been very excited to feature an amazing online store for custom jewelry, J.Dillon | Jewelry. I've known the designer for a few years now and I am a happy return customer! I am wearing their earrings & ring ...Amazing jewelry and I am so  excited to feature some of her work on my blog! You should totally check them out,  you won't be sorry!

In the meantime I'll be practicing my runway walk for the sidewalk... which slightly resembles something from a Jim Carey movie... my gift to the drivers passing by... you are welcome.

1 comment: