January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me...


Husband got me the Naked 2 palette for my birthday... review to come..
It's my birthday today... and I am officially now a real adult by turning 31.. yikes! I am now in the market for anti wrinkle cream.... I am celebrating today with waffles for breakfast & football (GO 49'rs) with some best friends... I plan wearing cozy socks all day, doing som online shopping & drinking coffee....  super glam no? Oh well... It's my party and I'll wear what I want to...cue evil laugh...

I just wanted to give a little "thank you" to all my readers... thanks for the love! You all are awesome... I can't wait to see what this next year will bring! Now.. bring on the cake

4 comments:

  1. Love the NAKED2, use it all the time! Happy Birthday!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fun day!

    FashionEdible
    Http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Hope! We had a ball hanging with our besties :) This next year will be blessed and full of great surprises! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! May all your dreams come true!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete