January 28, 2013

Kiss & Tell....

Untitled #27

Untitled #27 by hchdesigns featuring a lip stick

... my first kiss was in the baggage claim of Oakland airport with my husband Seth... (dated 2 years long distance)... true story.

Kiss those winter lips goodbye with my "Kiss & Tell"... wow, I said kiss a lot...
Here is what I do...

  1.  Stay Hydrated!!! Drink at least 1 glass of water before bed and it will dramatically help those lips not to mention those bags under your eyes... 
  2. This was a tip I learned from a very well known makeup artist... When you're brushing your teeth, brush your lips too! This helps exfoliate them and remove any dead skin! 
  3. I use Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip shine for day... I have a few of these guys.. so fun! ...Or for night.. I use my very favorite Mac Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass... That stuff is the bomb!
That's it! Super high maintenance right? One of these days I'll venture off into the world of bright red lips ... I think it looks fabulous in the right setting... maybe with a little black dress?... What's something that you've been dying to try out in the world of beauty?

7 comments:

  1. I really would like to try oxblood color/bold lips. But haven't gotten up the nerve yet. Someday.... Also, love #2 - I will have to try that!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tips!! I LOVE lip color.
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love your blog! I try to stay hydrated as much as possible by consuming water all day long, but my lips still tend to chap. I'm using Burts Bees right now and love it. following you, hope you'll follow back! xx

    Marianne Y
    www.BellaMariella.com
    fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hımm usefull tips! Thank you :)
    Gonca

    ReplyDelete