February 2, 2013

Groundhog Day...

Groundhog Day...

Groundhog Day... by hchdesigns featuring barneys new york

Whenever I think about Groundhog Day I always think of the song Sunny & Cher's "I got you babe".... From the movie Groundhog Day... that song is always playing when Phil wakes up.... and.. now it's stuck in your head...your welcome..


I don't know about you but I don't get that when the Groundhog sees it's shadow then there is 6 more weeks of winter? Personally... if there is sunshine then that is a real winner in my book! 

Today it's a dreary overcast sky... with no hope of spring...  So I used bright colors paired with some classic neutrals...Right now I am LOVING that orange fold over clutch & royal blue pumps... Not to mention being "slightly" obsessed with Ray-Ban Aviators...

And I guess if there has to be 6 more weeks of winter... then you might as well be bright and stylish... This is one of those moments of "do as I say, not as I do" totally wearing a grey hoodie sweatshirt, leggings & attractive cozy oversized socks ...I know, I know, I judge myself...

By using pops of bright colors, it adds interest to an ordinarily blah ensemble... and I kinda like to think it's my version of shaking my fist to the sky saying "Take that winter!" I'm such a rebel...