February 4, 2013

Road Tested Tried & True... Luminizer



What's that you say? I am glowing? Why thank you... it's nothing really... purely natural, I mean I wake up looking this way...#ifonly

I was introduced to this luminizer last month when I received a sample of this in my birthday gift from Sephora...Yes they do birthday gifts and it's awesome! Yet another reason why I'm in love with all things Sephora...apparently the way to my heart is through gifts... 


I absolutely adore Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!....This luminizer really isn't heavily tinted in any sort of color except a very blend-able champagne shimery (is that even a word?) color... Simply glide it on the cheeks and brow bones to the desired amount... then blend slightly with your fingers.. to get rid of any weird lines... then voila! Your glowing baby! Brightens up any "winter blah" and adds a slightly dewy sun-kissed look without the effect of a bronzer! I usually do this after I've put on bronzer and before I put on blush.... I find it lasts all day-ish... depending on the type of day you are having... probably wont hold up to a day spent watching  inspirational sports stories... I swear those stories make my cry every time...

I am hooked... I love the stuff... and whenever I find something like this I think... "how have I gone this long without knowing about this?" Well now that I found this, I'm never letting it go... I wont.. you can't make me...

Is there a beauty product that has your complete devotion? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Benefit has amazing products! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Benefit. I use their concealer... the best!!

    ReplyDelete