February 28, 2013

Green With Envy...

Green With Envy...



Alice + Olivia ankle tie sandals / Juicy Couture handbag / Tory Burch handbag / Amrita Singh jewelry / Bangle bracelet / Amrita Singh / Yellow gold jewelry / claire's claire s, $6.82 / C. Wonder c wonder / Gold jewelry / CC SKYE gold bracelet / Kendra Scott jewelry / Tory Burch tech accessory / Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses

The color of 2013... Emerald Green! Of course I paired it with my favorite go to color for accessories, gold!! This spring Gold  is going to be HUGE which is totally fine with me.. Not that the fashion trends "decision makers" needed to ask my opinion... BUT... I am totally in love with this selection!!! As a redhead, Emerald & Gold for me are a match made in Irish heaven...

As usual I like to take a somewhat cautious approach when buying new items for the current season... Start with accessories! To me it's the best way to add "pop" to a kinda blah outfit. with little commitment..  commitment issues? .. for example... White jeans, Navy blue top... gold jewelry, RayBan sunnies... add emerald green clutch and POW! sound like Batman... You've just went from classic to classic trendy! And there are so many options! What girl doesn't love options? Obviously it doesn't have to be as expensive as that Tory Burch clutch... but you get the idea and isn't that one fabulous?

Don't forget about that iPhone! It's usually permanently attached to your hand, so it might as well be counted as an accessory! Am I right? Even if you don't consider yourself a huge fan of this color green or even gold... trying it out in accessory form is the easiest way to kind bust down the wall of "normal" and try something that you've never thought of before! My personal opinion...just count on me for more opinions.. Is that if you feel gorgeous, then you'll let that shine out..with confidence.. And nothing boosts your confidence like trying something you didn't think you could do and have it be a winner! Am I right?

9 comments:

  1. I love the emerald green tone too! So excited to see it popping up. And that clutch is amazing - good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love emerald green. That wallet is so fun and I would absolutely love to have those wedges!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Too bad their like $325! I guess that's par for the course with me!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, love the mix of green and gold and these pieces are amazing.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post :)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this green shade! :)
    And the pairing with gold? Just perfect!


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still drooling over all these pieces!

      Delete