February 7, 2013

Gifts for your Bestie...

Gifts for your Bestie...

Gifts for your Bestie... by hchdesigns featuring wide belts


Remember when you were like 8 and everyone in the class exchanged Valentines...yeah, that was awesome.. Let's do that again.... 

I love Valentines Day... I think it's wonderful that we have a day to celebrate the people we love and are thankful for... It's kinda like Thanksgiving only for people! Valentines Day is so fun for many reasons but also it is coming off the heels for Seth and I the "expensive" time of year! Between 2 birthdays in January, 2 birthdays in December... not to mention Christmas... eh.. well... let's just say Valentines Day is always on a budget! So I put together a little budget friendly gift guide perfect for any of your gal pals... and if I'm being honest, I want like all these...hint hint Seth..

  1. Forever Red Triple Moisture Body Cream
  2. Geo Fringe Necklace
  3. Floral Lace Scarf
  4. Arrow Waist Belt
  5. Gold iPhone Case
  6. Metallic Heart Cosmetic Bag
  7. Presto Pink Nail Color
  8. Pearl Bow Studs
  9. Cherry On Top | gloss
  10. Bejeweled Bib Necklace
  11. Heart Studs
  12. Bangles
  13. Kiss Me | Tinted Gloss
  14. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
I've got my eye on 4, 2  & 14.... seriously I want them... the great thing is nothing on the list is over $20!
... Is it awkward that most of these come from Forever 21? nah... I shop at the store called Forever In Denial.. and I'm OK with it.... there I said it...

I think the thing I like most about Valentines Day is that the day can be anything you want it to be...and you can celebrate the people that make you feel like a superstar! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the statement necklace, it's gorgeous! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a gift for your bestie on Valentines!
    xo!
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bestie would've loved every single one of the items but I'd probably get her the bow earrings! :)

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete