February 16, 2013

Took a little drive...


my good looking man...

"keep eating" he says... ok I will...
And now we know why there is no picture  of me eating this... you are welcome world!




Top-Old Navy (similar)
Jeans- American Eagle (similar)
Shoes- Bass (similar)
Jewelry-Gifts
Sunglasses- Cotton On

"Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry...."

Today Seth and I took a little drive up to a couple little towns of Northern California... it was great little Saturday getaway.... We stopped in Cloverdale a little town in North Sonoma County.. walked around in the gorgeous 70 degree weather and found a little hamburger drive-in and indulged ourselves with some true fried goodness... Yum!... As you can tell with the pictures, it's hard to laugh and not show the world what your eating... somehow I figured that one out...sorta.

For our relaxed day I went with distressed jeans, black wedges and leopard print blouse... Rachel Zoe said once, the "rule to doing animal print is to do ONLY one item at a time"and I fully agree otherwise you can be channeling your inner "cat" lady...  and no one wants to see that...
I wore all gold jewelry...shocker... put my hair in a messy topknot... paired with my mock "Ray-Bans"....

It was such a nice day and just what we needed to getaway and feel like a tourist in our own backyard.... not to mention the french fries! 



10 comments:

  1. That looks so yumii.

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little getaway! So cute and sometimes it's just what is needed. The weather there looks absolutely gorgeous!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shirt! you look stunning.
    xx
    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blouse! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote. Cute post!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. reall nice sunglasses you have! great pictures in the post above! such a cool place to be :9 lucky you!
    www.modesuechtig.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my mind you were always the queen if the messy top knot. Would you believe last month when I finally figured out how to do one, I thought "I can do a 'hope's bun!"

    ReplyDelete