February 10, 2013

Tissues, Netflix & OOTD...







Sweatshirt- Old Navy (in red or mint)
Jeans- American Eagle (similar)
Shoes- BCBGirls (gift)
Clutch-Thrifted
Watch- Relic at JCPenny
Nail Polish -NYC, Madison Avenue

Got sick again this last weekend... geez this is like the 2nd time in 2 months... lame sauce, time to start downing the echinacea ... Here I am glamorously blowing my nose, sitting on the couch watching back to back Burn Notice episodes with my hubs....  thank God for Netflix.... 
On Saturday Seth rescued me from never-ending boredom/cabin fever and took me shopping... nothing special but when you've been sick for a couple of days... getting out in the real world is a breath of fresh air... literally... Even if it is Whole Foods & Old Navy....
While out and getting an overpriced sandwich... I found this great sweatshirt....well actually Seth found it.... anyhoo... See I have this problem with normal sweatshirts... too bulky and the hoodie is not attractive.. kinda makes me look like a 12 year old.... but this boat neck works great to actually feel not so "wearing my pj's out in the real world"....  Awesome comfort but yet still collected enough to wear out of the house! Score...

I paired it with my distressed jeans and for fun I added my black patent leather BCBG heels and white clutch... but if you wanted a more of a relaxed look I wore my white Chuck Converse earlier and no clutch.... 
Now, it's back to the couch for me... my hubs is waiting patently so we can continue our Netflix marathon... got to find out who the real bad guy is!

9 comments:

  1. Love your watch and shoes! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just found your blog... it's cute! I love pairing casual with dressy! This works so well with red nails and heals. I love ripped jeans.
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to google Echinacea - haha - thanks for teaching me a new word! Hope you feel better!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeps...getting ill sucks! I was sick for the first time in a while and I forgot just how badly a person feels. UGH.
    Love your nails!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweat shirt looks so comfy. Great staple. It would be fun to layer underneath it too!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked your comment via IFB re: faking it with brands. I agree!
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so classy!! And I LOVE your lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! The heels really make it elegant and classy too.

    ReplyDelete