January 15, 2013

Four eyes...

Last night-2 Tylenol... cold cloth... in bed by 9pm... geez... it's been 7 days of this headache nonsense.. I am not someone who normally struggles with migraines but if you do, my heart seriously goes out to you... One night of it and I am done... I am going to the eye doctor today, to see if my eyes all of a sudden realized that they are now 31 and need some serious glasses... Lame... The only thing that gets me excited about all this is the possibility of a new look with some snazzy new frames... seriously my thing for fashion, knows no end... Channel my inner nerd... hey we all know it's in there!

I've been shopping around, there are few great websites that catch my eye.. one being, BonLook... Fabulous selection, current trends & you really cant beat the price! $99 for a complete pair? Seriously... not to mention free shipping...

URBAN DANDY TORTOISE HAVANA

These are my two picks... 

URBAN DANDY BLACK



What do you think? I'm kinda leaning towards the black... but seriously there are so many great options.. I might not just limit myself to one! And the best thing is I'll be able to see! Here's looking at you kid!

3 comments:

  1. I love the black! But I guess it all depends on your skin - tortoise looks better on some people.

    Post some pictures afterwards!

    -FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am pretty fair... so tortoise would look good... hmm... decisions... decisions... Yeah, I'll definitely post some pics on what I decide!
      Hope

      Delete