March 20, 2013

Insta What?



Best quote ever.. Lunch for champions... The worlds tastiest strawberries.... me typing away...
Nails & InStyle .. Obsession with tiny desserts... quoted by IFB on their Twitter!
TBT (Throw Back Thursday) me and my sisters.. New booties from HM...
"Twitter is stupid and Instagram is Twitter for those who can't read"-Two Broke Girls (TV show)

Some Insta-moments for your viewing pleasure....and even though I don't agree with that statement.. I found that quote painfully funny... and on that note you can follow me on Instagram @hopeceleste & Twitter @hhdesigns.

8 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! Adorable :)

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love your tasty looking bowl of berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh these are so cute! You do so well with instagram!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS the best quote ever! I think we all need to remember it. Love the pics.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete