March 6, 2013

Wanderlust: Where would you go?


Deviating from my usual fashion post to daydream a little bit with you... Sometimes I get the urge to travel and just in case it wasn't bad enough, hanging out on Pinterest took it to a "whole notha level".... I mean it's been ages since I used my passport.. too long actually.... Been thinking a lot about what I would do and where I would go if time or money wasn't an object...  It's a fun thought and usually I end up thinking about somewhere tropical... Bora Bora... is now on my radar... aah... white sand, crystal clear blue water... a fabulous tan...a girl can dream right?.... In my daydream there is lots of sundresses, wedge sandals, sunnies & swimwear....not to mention a few cocktails... So there is my daydream... dreaming of Bora Bora... Where would you go if time & money wasn't an object?

P.S if you'd like to see more places I've been dreaming about check out my Pinterest page here!

18 comments:

  1. I'm a city girl, I'd go to NY or London. :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go to the same place. I have been dreaming to go to Bora Bora for a while now!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I can't get it out of my head, I want to stay in those over water bungalows!

      Delete
  3. Santorini! It's been a dream for a long long time now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for adventure! So it'd be hiking the alps. Can't imagine that being very glamorous, but the sights would be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh daydreaming is good, so good! Now you got me started.....
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bora Bora... Sounds good to me too... but "Big Apple" would be my choice :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun! Yes, NYC is definitely a must see location!

      Delete
  7. I totally have wanderlust and I would go to Greece! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. ahaha, Bora Bora is such a good option! I'd might pick that as well! But the number one destiny on my mind would be Japan :)

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Japan would be an amazing place to vist someday!

      Delete
  9. Ooh la la now you're making me want to dream! A backpacking trip through Europe is definitely on the list, and I am actually in the process of making the plans! I agree with you, my passport has been feeling a smidge neglected, as well. It's time for some new stamps! Although, I admit, Bora Bora sunshine is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg... how amazing is that? So fun!! Backpacking through Europe is going to be epic!

      Delete
  10. Go for Europe. My euro-trip was amazing!!! Go for it!

    Congrats with the blog :)

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely on the list! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete