March 25, 2013

Step Into My Office

Step Into My Office



Tech accessory, $605 / Malcolm Office Chair - White / Happy Notes / White Phalaenopsis 22" High Faux Orchids in Square Pot - #W5126 / Acrylic Stapler / C. Wonder Golden Stripe Highball Glasses (Set of 4) / Colossal Golden Wishbone / Harrods App Pen, $14 / IKEA Flyt

I am pretty sure my favorite color now is gold.... hence the obsession on the mood board... Right now I'm in the process of moving offices at my job and it got me dreaming of the day when I'll have a glamorous office with a sky-rise view... filled with fresh flowers and chilled S.Pellegrino  whenever I want...

I love the combination of white & gold... it's so chic... and orchids? You cannot get more glamorous... I'm not sure what it is about the office space that makes me want to go all Hollywood Glam... but I can't get enough of it... Especially that white chair, doesn't it just scream "I'm the boss, I'm fabulous and don't mess with me..." At least it does to me...

In general my style is more Mid Century Modern with a little Hollywood Glam mixed with Palm Springs... if that makes sense.... not sure if even I understand it... I'm a firm believer in your space will shape your mood... just like when the house is clean all of a sudden I'm relaxed.... why has it taken me this long to realize this? I believe the same is true for your office, I think especially your work space.. Places there is high stress or tension should be clean and de-cluttered... White is a great choice for that because it immediately is fresh, add storage for organization that is clean and will hide any busy paperwork.. Flowers are a great way to feel alive and will brighten your mood...Silk flowers are a great option if your a pro at killing plants like me! Lastly surround yourself with items to help inspire, for me it's a dream to someday sit front row at NY Fashion Week... so that Prada print is completely inspirational....

I hope you like my office inspiration and I'd love to hear about what inspires you!

20 comments:

  1. Um SO gorgeous and yes, it totally looks like the boss's office. It feels very summery, luxurious and modern, yet with a bit of old school glamour. You go girl. You are boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean looking. I laughed at this: "just like when the house is clean all of a sudden I'm relaxed". Completely and utterly true. I think that's why I'm on edge now - need to clean!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...not sure why it takes me so long to realize it!

      Delete
  3. These are great pieces. Thank you for sharing some ideas!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white details in the office space! Great inspiration.

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true. When my house is a mess, I feel like a mess. LOVE all the white and gold. Particularly the gold striped glass. Love glamorous post mama! Have fun decorating your new office!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A corner office with a view sounds really good! I love the look of simple white offices, they look so clean and chic!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog you have :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Coline! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. Oh I love it! I totally agree that your space is so crucial to your mood. I'm dying for my own office....
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still dreaming of a great office space..your ideas are lovely..liking the chair a lot!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I'm obsessed with white and gold too. We actually have really similar tastes! Funny thing is, when I was a kid my mom would plant silk flowers in the yard. She always got compliments on how pretty her garden was. TRUE STORY. hahaha
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gold, gold everywhere! I love gold, too!!!

    ReplyDelete