March 18, 2013

Right on Target...

Right on Target...



White top / Tweed jacket / Knit vest / Shorts / Black shoes / Prabal Gurung / Neon handbag / Green handbag / Garnier skincare / Beauty product / Haircare / Haircare / Sally Hansen nail care

You know it's a match made in heaven where you can pick up Prabal Gurung heels, toilet paper & fruit snacks... just saying... I love Target! This season they've been KILLING IT! I mean look at that blazer? How awesome is that or those wedges! And I'm not the only one who thinks so.. just a couple of days ago those wedges were seen on Mary from Happily Grey...  and today Beth from B.Jones Style  (inspired my title) was singing Target's praises... seems to me that everyone had the same thought I did, I shouldn't be surprised these items are awesome...

I also included in this little "wishlist/craving" some of my absolute favorite products... Suave has put out this semi new line, Keritin Treatment.. and I love it... I am usually one for switching shampoo & conditioner like every time I need to purchase more but with this line I'm hooked! Super smooth and all the hair care products in that line including a smoothing serum, dry shampoo & leave in conditioner are amazing... Here's the best part, it's only $3 a bottle!

Almost every time I get in Target I get the feeling of "man I should come here more often" or " I wonder how long I can leave my husband in Electronics so I can look at the clothes".... It's a black hole really that sucks you in and I really don't mind... Thanks Target! Never change.. unless of course you'll start carrying Rachel Zoe then of course change, change really really fast...

21 comments:

  1. Great inspiration board....and I too love the blazer. Yes Target is killing it this season!

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is a consumer fantasy to me. Yes you're this season they're killing :)
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right! gosh.. been thinking about them non stop...

      Delete
  4. I love the yellow heels <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heels plus bag with neon stripe! perfect!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This past collaboration with Prabal Gurung was fantastic! Such great pieces! And every season, there are quite a few pieces I like. I think they do a good job with creating designer-like pieces at a much better price.

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love that t-shirt.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to figure out what it means, do you know?

      Delete
  8. Ahhh, I'm so jealous! I've heard so much about Target, I wish I had one where I live! These picks are amazing, love those yellow heels! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you can order their items online if your in the US...

      Delete
  9. Yes! Love the neon shoes from Target, almost snagged a pair a couple nights ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe. Target's become a pretty lovely place these days, huh? They've started this string of City Target stores, too, so I'm curious to see how the chain spreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I hadn't heard about them till now...

      Delete
  11. Great selection! I love all of them :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The neon sandals are awesome, loved your picks!


    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete