October 4, 2012

Thermostat Wars...

I work in a office, and there is always some sort of debate on what the most comfortable temp should be for the office. Well, I tend to always be cold, so even in like 90 degree weather I am having to wear a sweater in the office...  Which makes it a challenge to get dressed in the morning.. Do I dress for "ice box office" or the "real weather"?? Such a dilemma...

Here is what I came up with- LAYERS! (I know... brilliant!) I am loving the cardigan options right now... super great  for fall, (Which can come any day now, in my opinion) and spring! Which will be here before you know it!

Here's how I do it-
Apparently it's hard to pose..





Start with the summer piece... mine is the racer back geometric print top...and I paired it with black leggings & knee high boots, (another fashion must)... and when you put it all together, not much contrast. I added a red cardigan and voila! An outfit that can transition from freezing cold, to wicked hot was born!


Here is a cardigan that I'm wanting... (you can never have too many)...
Can't you just imagine this with a teal tank top, leggings, boots & scarf! OMG... I want it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment