November 19, 2012

All for the sake of fashion...

As a blogger, I am trying to be better about carrying around my camera... I can't tell you how many times I've thought, "crap! right now would be perfect for a photo shoot! but no I don't have my camera!"... Well, as we all know I love me some accessories and bags are no exception! It's a problem...However... I am not into those clunky "touristy" camera bags... it's just not my look.. Does that sound conceited? hmmm... anyhoo.. 

I did a little Google search for stylish camera bag, I know I can't be the only one!... and low and behold... I found this lovely little article on "Best of Bags Guide" by Robyn Pollman, click here to read. You will find a whole write up on her favorite ones/brands and why! There are quite a few great ones in that article... Ha! wow, I cannot believe my good luck.. thanks Google, you did it again! 

After scan/reading the article, well sorta.. OK, I mostly was just looking at the pictures...I came across this beauty... in which I promptly showed to my husband so he can tell Santa! crossing fingers...

To quote the awesome movie Elf... "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows!"

Seriously.. so awesome, I needed to blog about it! And...it holds a variety of things! Just so I can take my "Mary Poppins Bag " thing to a whole new level! phew...I need to calm down...

In the article it will give you a complete run down of all the bags, what they will hold, along with the bag features. It just goes to show that you can be stylish and practical all at the same time. Take that all those folks who roll their eyes when I do something for the sake of fashion, take that!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! Same exact story and I saw that bag and I love it!!! I'm going to give you another tip I found another brand ONA and I bought just their insert, it fits into all my other bags so I can change them up. This bag is definitely on my list though!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Thanks! that is a fabulous tip! What girl doesn't like options?

      Delete