November 24, 2012

Barbies & Dress-Up


"Dress up begins at age 5 and truly never ends"- Kate Spade




Barbies & Dress-Up... the quintessential fun for girls...  I LOVED playing Barbies with my sister, and usually there was never a story, it just consisted of different outfit changes.... 
My sister came down for Thanksgiving and the day before we had a little photo-shoot... I pulled things from my closet and we got dressed up! Seriously can two girls have more fun than this? NO!


Photo shoot brought to you by... ridiculous sister fun!


2 comments:

  1. I love to play dressing up with my sister.
    Lovely photos of the two of you!
    x
    Filipa from www.ohmyfilipa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! we are ridiculous! and I love it! Thanks for the support!
      Hope

      Delete