November 6, 2012

Fall Trends...

Fall Trends...

I love fall, even more I like options... and mixing last fall's greatest hits with this fall's "must haves" is how I roll... Right now I've been seeing the color "Oxblood" everywhere... it's deeper than burgundy, more mysterious than wine .. or so I've read. Honestly, you would think that there were other options when coming up with a name? someone in the marketing department was on vacation.. sounds gross... anyhoo...

I do love a pop of color... and I am excited to try out this new "go to" color... In these new fancy schmancy fall trends I have some commitment issues... Here today, gone tomorrow, What is my solution? Instead of running out and buying shoes in this new color, I would do a purse... or even more economical... wait for it.. Nail Polish !! Ahh, and the world goes wild!!  I find it's best to keep your wardrobe mostly classic and then add trendy accessories here or there... and most important keep yourself classy and go rock that look!

1 comment: