November 11, 2012

Feeling like a boss...

Starbucks run....
Well, tomorrow is my first day back to work after 2 weeks of vacation... trying to psyche my self up for it... but let's face it Monday's aren't for sissies... and since I am still jet lagged, I plan on wearing a version of this outfit (since I can't afford any of these items ) to inspire me to take life by the horns! Paired with a coffee mug, of course! I am a firm believer in dressing how you feel or how you want to feel, and nothing like showing up to work wearing a fabulous tan and killer shoes to lift the Monday blues... 
In the meantime... I will be parked on the couch watching football with my husband and ignoring the unpacked suitcase on the living room floor... ahh...bliss... 
Happy Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment